POSTED BY on 7:12 AM under , ,
For my money (or lack thereof), it's hard to listen to anything better than Dr. Peter Kreeft. That's why I've scoured the internet for everything of his I can find. So far, my section SPEAKER: Peter Kreeft has about 50 of his talks linked and I'm always looking for more.

Here's a perennial favorite: The Existence of God. If you've never before been exposed to Dr. Kreeft's work, buckle your seatbelt.

video
1 comments so far:
    dee.B September 20, 2007 at 11:22 PM , said...

    Omygosh~~!

    i'm so glad to have come accross your site!!! so many audio dl's! thank you so much! i'll dl them all (i hope the dl links do not expire), especially the chesterton stuff, after i get back from Mass! Happy Feast of St. Matthew~! xD

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com