POSTED BY on 7:05 AM under ,
Here's an Advent Retreat with Fr. Gillick, S.J. These Retreat Conferences begin with a short introductory prayer followed by a thirty-minute conference based on the movements of the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius, with Advent in mind.

This retreat offers two presentations on each of the Sundays of Advent. It may be made in a variety of ways, by individuals or a group:

  • over a 3 day weekend, early in Advent
  • over 8 days, one conference a day
  • over 4 weeks, two conferences each week.
The eight MP3 files may be downloaded together in an executable package here:
Or, should you not want to download an executable file, you can go to this page and either (1) listen to them there or (2) right-click on the particular player for the desired lecture and "save link as" to copy it to your computer. In either case, the page I just linked gives a fuller description of each of the talks.
2 comments so far:
    Joseph Fromm December 8, 2007 at 9:41 PM , said...

    Soni,
    I added your widget to my site. I love it! I want to put a blog post with you and the best Jesuit clip or a post with a greatest hits compilation. Let me know your thoughts, use my latest post combox to send me a message.

    JMJ
    Joseph

     
    Catholic Audio December 9, 2007 at 1:02 PM , said...

    Joseph,

    Done, amigo.

    God Bless,

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com