POSTED BY on 9:57 PM under ,
So I happened on an atheist audio debate site that has 400+ debates between theists and atheists, including several by my favorite atheist debater Christopher Hitchens. It's just so hard not to like the guy. Of the debates of his I've heard, the 2007 one with Catholic Dinesh D'Souza is my favorite (for entertainment purposes only) -- though I hear the debate between Hitchens and Protestant William Lane Craig (not listed below) at Biola earlier this year was the best in content and form. I'm still looking for that one.

But without further ado, here are the links to the Hitchens debates:

Atheist Theist Video Audio Text Year Notes

Christopher Hitchens William Lane Craig & others link link
2009 Panel Discussion
Christopher Hitchens Al Sharpton link link
2007
Christopher Hitchens Paul Edwards
link


Christopher Hitchens Dinesh D’Souza link link
2009
Christopher Hitchens Marvin Olasky link link
2007
Christopher Hitchens Douglas Wilson link 1 2 3 pdf 2008
Christopher Hitchens Douglas Wilson

link 2007
Christopher Hitchens Kenneth Miller

link 2008 science and religion
Christopher Hitchens Lorenzo Albacete link link
2008 science and religion
Christopher Hitchens Alister McGrath
link


Christopher Hitchens Ed Doerr
link


Christopher Hitchens Dennis Prager
link


Christopher Hitchens Mark Roberts
1 2 3


Christopher Hitchens Chris Hedges
link


Christopher Hitchens David Allen White
link link 2007 impact of Christianity
Christopher Hitchens Peter Hitchens link link
2007 only partly about religion
Christopher Hitchens Frank Turek link link
2008
Christopher Hitchens Shmuley Boteach link link
2008
Christopher Hitchens David Wolpe link link
2007
Christopher Hitchens Dinesh D’Souza link dvd link
2007
Christopher Hitchens John Lennox dvd

2008
Christopher Hitchens John Lennox dvd

2009
Christopher Hitchens Dinesh D’Souza & Dennis Prager link link
2008
6 comments so far:
    the booklady May 31, 2009 at 3:26 PM , said...

    Excellent resources! THANK YOU!

    Atheism is not something I've ever had the time nor the inclination to research as a belief in God or the Gift of Faith has always been mine, thanks be to Him, but recently when I read Pied Piper of Atheism I was forced to confront it as a real threat to our children today. Never realized there were so many atheistic 'evangelists' out there. God please deliver us!

    I'm grateful for your site if not for some of factual information it conveys.

    Pentecostal Blessings!

     
    aafan123 July 28, 2009 at 8:45 AM , said...

    I returned my so called "Gift of Faith" 20 years ago. Now I can not imagine how anyone could possibly believe in a god. It is childish nonsense.

     
    Catholic Audio July 28, 2009 at 9:58 PM , said...

    Wanna' chat about it?

     
    denzkyy September 6, 2009 at 3:33 AM , said...

    the dabate of mr craig and mr.hitchens at biola is available here:

    http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/

    website by mr.phil porvaznik

     
    Anonymous September 18, 2009 at 2:15 PM , said...

    Thank you very much!
    This stuff saved me in highschool!
    its so anoying having beliefs shoved down your throat. this stuff was the only thing that allowed my to maintain a clear head!

     
    Hero of Cantebury October 4, 2011 at 5:20 PM , said...

    I'm two years late but I just wanted to clarify that Dinesh D'Souza is not Catholic.

    I enjoy listening to Hitchens debate much more then I enjoy other atheists. :)

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com