I'm pretty sure I've posted these before, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for love stories. At their heart, every conversion story is a love story. The good part? When you listen to them you can't help but fall in love a little bit as well! Give these a listen and fall deeper in love with our Lord.

Alex Jones - Former Pentecostal
Bev Whelton - Former Seventh Day Adventist
Bruce Sullivan - Former Church of Christ Minister
David Curie - Former Fundamentalist
David Ulster - Former Non-Denominational Charistmatic Pastor
Jay and Gail Caress - Former Evangelicals
Jerry and Yolanda Cleffi - Former Assembly of God
Dr. John Haas - Former Anglican priest
Kenneth Howell - Former Presbyterian Theologian
Kimberly Hahn - Former Presbyterian
Larry Heimsoth - Former Lutheran Pastor
Mark Shea - Former Evangelical
Norm Dalgren - Former Lutheran
Steve Ray - Former Baptist
Thomas Smith - Former Mormon
Fr. John Corapi - Former Non-Practicing Catholic

Update:
I thought you might be interested in a great conversion story. It's of former atheist Jennifer Fulwiler from the blog Conversion Diary http://www.conversiondiary.com/. You can find it in the archives of Al Kresta's radio show at Ave Maria Radio. (HERE)

Fred
Thanks, Fred!!
1 comments so far:
    Lila Witt Locati February 17, 2014 at 11:43 PM , said...

    I would like to send you my e-mail so that you can view my special painting given by the Holy Spirit.
    Please visit Prophetic Paintings Shared group site on Facebook and read about how this painting was originated over 30 years ago. I want to know more about you, so I will now try to find your special videos. Thank you. May God continue to bless you in your love walk with Christ. Lila Witt Locati

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com