POSTED BY on 10:49 PM under
I've found me some good listening! Thanks to readers Lukas and Martin for sending in the Institute of Catholic Culture, a well-designed site with LOTS of free audio. Here's a talk by Fr. Paul Scalia (son of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia) called Technology and the Tree that I enjoyed today:

Holy Spirit Presenter: Fr. Paul Scalia
Date Play with Quicktime
Play with Windows Media Player
Download
June 19, 2010

If you enjoy this as much as I did, you might consider dropping a five-spot on 'em to keep them going!
2 comments so far:
    Anonymous July 27, 2010 at 5:32 AM , said...

    There are some fantastic audio lectures at this site. Thanks for introducing me to it!

     
    JohnE July 30, 2010 at 4:08 PM , said...

    Great website. For this particular audio, if you're concerned about the quality, it gets much clearer around 4.5 minutes.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com