POSTED BY on 10:26 PM under ,
.
There are a few weeks left in the year, true, but I'm still calling it. The Best New Podcast of 2010 for Catholic types is....

*drum roll*

...Catholic Stuff You Should Know.

Run by a couple of Colorado seminarians, this podcast is funny, humble, pius and informative. Plus, the last one had a surprise e-mail by Archbishop Chaput!

So go, listen and enjoy learning Catholic stuff you should know.

P.S. - I recommend starting with the one about Stylites. Crazy, man. Crazy.
1 comments so far:
    Adam December 4, 2010 at 3:31 PM , said...

    I started listening to these guys a few months ago and it's one of my favorite podcasts. I like how each podcast isn't too long, like only 15-20 minutes.

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com