POSTED BY on 10:01 PM under
.
Michael from Public Vigil wrote in and informed me of the following. Me, in my delinquence, failed to post this before Christmas began. The good thing about Catholic Christmas? I'm still in the octave! It counts! ;0)

I have a pro-Life song with a Christmas theme that I would appreciate if you could share with your readers. You can find HERE it at my blog.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Michael
1 comments so far:
    Anonymous January 28, 2011 at 10:40 PM , said...

    To Blog Master: I don't know how to email you, so I thought I'd leave a comment suggesting another link: http://www.kandle.ie/2008/12/07/musical-setting-of-hail-mary/
    David Burke from Duluth, GA has written a beautiful, meditative setting to the Hail Mary. The link provides a downloadable mp3 and sheet music. Thank you for sharing such wonderful resources. Peace be with you!

     

Copyright Sonitus Sanctus | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com